The largest commercial marina on Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton Beach is now complete. Located behind Fudpucker’s Beachside Bar & Grill in Fort Walton Beach the marina now offers 10 slips for the exclusive use of restaurant customers. “This is a very exciting addition to our operations said managing partner Chester Kroeger. “Customers will now have the opportunity to dock their boat directly behind Fudpucker’s and enjoy our great food and drinks.” Kroeger went on to say that he has plans to offer Live Entertainment at the marina every Saturday and Sunday afternoon. “On Saturdays we will be having a Shrimp Boil at the dock and on Sundays we will be bringing back a dockside “Steak Night”. “This event was initiated by my long time friend Rick Deckert when he owned Leeside Marina next to the National Seashore – it was the place to be and more fun that you can imagine. “I truly look forward to making this into a great event for locals and tourists alike.”
The marina also offers expanded water sports opportunities including Jet Ski and Pontoon Boat Rentals, The Cattywampus Catamaran Cruise, the “Puc Dat” Destin Airboat Tour and Fishing Charters with Scallywag Charters and the Charter Boat Lights Out.
Kroeger also noted that “We will be hosting a number of events at the Bayside Marina over the course of the Summer. These events will range from our signature Fishing Tournaments to Paddleboard events like the PAWS Dog Paddle and a number of Cornhole Tournaments.”
Stay tuned for more exciting news about Bayside Marina.
Jet Ski and Pontoon Boat Rentals
- Fudpucker’s WaterSports is located behind the all new Fudpucker’s On The Island at Bayside Marina. This is the best place to rent pontoon boats, paddle boards and kayaks in Fort Walton Beach. Give Fudpucker’s Watersports a call at 850.424.7625. Click here to view the Fudpucker Watersports website.
- True Blue Pontoon Boat Rentals is also located at Fudpucker’s On The Island at Bayside Marina. They specialize in Jet Ski Rentals and also have pontoon boats available for full-day and half-day rentals. Give the crew at True Blue a call at 850.910-3636 or visit their website at www.truebluepontoonboatrentals.com.
Excursions and Tours
- The Cattywampus Catamaran is also located at the Bayside Marina behind Fudpucker’s On The Island. On the Cattywampus GIANT catamaran you can enjoy a unique snorkeling and eco-cruise in the waters surrounding beautiful Okaloosa Island and Destin. Your entire family will experience a cruise that will be the highlight of your vacation. Three hours of relaxing while spotting dolphins and enjoying in-the-water activities. Give the Cattywampus a call at 850.586.0450 or stop by the booking booth at Bayside Marina. Click here to view the Cattywampus website.
- The Puc Dat Airboat is an adventure like no other. Get a true “Florida” experience by exploring the marshes and backwaters of Santa Rosa Sound on a high speed airboat tour! Accommodations can be made for private trips. Simply make reservations by contacting Frank Howell at www.destinairboat.com or stop by the booking booth at Bayside Marina behind Fudpucker’s On The Island.
- Take a “flight” on the wild side with Captain Steve and Fort Walton Beach Parasailing. The view from high above Okaloosa Island is SPECTACULAR and it will be one of the highlights of your vacation. Let’s go Parasailing – For reservations visit www.ftwaltonparasail.com or call 850.438.5555.
- Scallywag Charters is a fishing experience like no other. Fishing trips for up to 6 people can range from 4 to 8 hours. Whether you fish all the time or you just have some young kids and you want to have a good time out on the water with lots of action. Our professional captains guarantee you will have a great time fishing Choctawhatchee Bay and the in-shore waters of the Gulf of Mexico near Destin and Fort Walton Beach. Give Capt. Nick a call at 850.218.6827. Click here to view the Scallywag Charters website.
- Charter Boat Lights Out is an off-shore fisherman’s dream come true. Local Captains Josh Anderson and Hunter Boutwell know where the fish are and will take you there in style on their 46′ Post. Their specialty is Bottom fish like Grouper, Scamp and Red Snapper, but they will custom design your trip to chase the species you are most interested in catching. For a fantastic fishing experience give Josh or Hunter a call at (850) 460-3233 or visit www.CharterBoat LightsOut.com.
Short Term Boat Slip Rentals
Fudpucker’s now also offers boat slip rentals for visitors who bring their boats to the area and need a place to keep them during their stay. We can also accommodate customers who want to stay on their boat for 5 nights or less.
- Rates start at $50 night for a 25 foot slip without power or water and $65 with these services.
- The 40 foot slips rent for $100 and $120 respectively.
- If you need a large boat slip the rate is $3 per foot per night for vessels up to 100 feet in length.
- A 10% discount is available for stays of a week or more. Please note: this discount is only available for boaters who moor their boat for extended periods – not for liveaboards.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for boat slip reservations!