FREE ADMISSION and open all year round!
A must-see for visitors to northwest Florida, especially since it is located underneath the world famous
Fudpucker’s Beachside Bar & Grill
Gator Beach is our most exciting venue at Fudpucker’s in Destin. Located below Club Key West, Gator Beach gives you the chance to see over 80 live alligators, up close and personal. But, you’ll not only be able to see the gators, you’ll be able to feed them as well. That’s right – you can feed the live alligators at Fudpucker’s Gator Beach. Just attach a piece of specially formulated “gator bait” to a cane pole and lower the food down into the pond! A portion of the proceeds from the gator food sales is donated to the Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge, a local non-profit wildlife protection organization. It’s easy, it’s safe and above all it’s fun for the entire family. We also have a series of exciting gator shows each and every day featuring any one of our Gator Handlers. These shows are designed to tell you everything you ever wanted to know about these ultra cool creatures in an interactive format where the Gator Handlers answer questions from the audience. So, come on in and join the fun.
- Customers Buying Gator Food
- Customers feeding the gators
- Customers Getting their photo taken.
- Customers petting an alligator.
- Over 80 LIVE ALLIGATORS - just waiting to be fed, photographed, and watched…
- Get a photo holding a 'gator
- Have a Family Photo taken holding a live alligator! …AND you can even pet one, too (not something you can do in most places…)
- FREE Alligator shows all summer long (and beyond) – educational and fun, with audience participation (be forewarned – you may get picked)
- “Pearl” - an extremely rare albino alligator (less than forty in the entire world) calls Gator Beach her home.
- Underwater live alligator exhibit – rare opportunity to see these animals below the surface of the water.
- Feed the Gators
- Well fed, but always looking for more – visitors feed these alligators specially formulated food sold at Fudpucker’s Gator Bait Shack (proceeds from these sales are given to the Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge)
- Fun for the entire family! - never mind the ‘gators who REALLY like to eat (especially when it’s warm out).
- Field Trips conducted all year-round - schools, churches, clubs, military groups, and….
- ….really, really large families. Call (850) 460-5838 for booking information.
- Gator handler showing customers hot to hold a gator.