Destin, Florida is known as a family-friendly destination, and for good reason! There are so many fun activities for kids in Destin that you’re sure to have a great time, whether you’re young, or young at heart. At Fudpucker’s, we are all about having fun. Here are our top picks for fun activities to enjoy with your kids while you’re visiting the Destin area.
1. Gator Beach- Gator Beach is a free attraction located right here at Fudpucker’s restaurant in Destin. With 82 alligators and a staff of trained gator handlers, Gator Beach offers entertaining and educational alligator shows thoughout the day. You can also buy food to feed the gators and even get your picture holding one!
2. Fudnominals-Back by popular demand! Our Fudnominals are wildly popular with parents and kids. We’ve hired the best high school dance team members to teach your kids some cool moves. Pull up a seat at the bar or watch from your table in the restaurant, and sing along with them while your little ones boogie the afternoon away.
3. Teen Night-It can be hard to find things to do for teenagers in Destin. That’s why we have Teen Night! 14-17 year old teens can dance the night away to some of the hottest music on the coast in a safe, alcohol-free environment.
4. Huck & Lilly shows- Join us at Fudpucker’s every Friday night this summer for Nashville recording artists, Huck & Lilly! This all ages show will happen on our outside deck from 4:20pm to 6:20pm and is free to our restaurant guests! We hope to see you there!
5. Fat Daddy’s Arcade-Fat Daddy’s is located right next door to us at Fudpucker’s in Destin, with an entrance conveniently located inside Gator Beach. A great indoor activity if you’re “beached out”, kids love to play the latest interactive games as well as old classics like skee ball and hoops. Earn tickets which can be redeemed for fun prizes. Even better, this fall and winter every dollar you spend at Fudpucker’s on food and drink will earn you one free arcade token to be used at Fat Daddy’s Arcade! What better excuse to come out and eat, drink, and play with us?
6. Watersports-Destin is a mecca of water sports activity and was named by Boating Magazine as one of the Top 10 Places to Live & Boat in the whole world. Renting a jet ski for a thrilling ride across the water from Fudpucker’s Watersports, renting a pontoon boat and dropping anchor at Crab Island, or hiring a fishing charter are some of the most popular activities in Destin. You can even spend the day on a dolphin and snorkel tour.
7. Sandcastle lessons-learn how to create masterpieces in sand with a sand castle lesson from Beach Sand Sculptures.
There you have it: our top picks for fun activities for kids in Destin. But don’t take our word for it-try them for yourself!